This article will show you how to remove a user's profile picture. This will permanently delete the user's profile picture and can not be undone.
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Users" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to edit pictures. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission.
Remove a user's picture
- Log in to the Admin Console here
- Locate the navigation bar on the left of the screen (If you are on a mobile device you might have to click the hamburger icon ☰ in the top left corner to reveal the navigation bar).
- Click on "Users" using the navigation bar, an additional dropdown will appear.
- Click on "All Users" in the new dropdown.
- Locate the account you are trying to edit in the list and click on it. For convenience there is a search bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the circular "X" above the picture.
- In the confirmation box click on the red "Yes, Delete" button.