This article will show you how to remove multiple accounts from your organization. Deleting a user will permanently delete their account. A deleted user's check in data will still be kept for event analytics. Any points earned for a team will also remain. A deleted account will not count towards your Spirit plan's account limit. For help with disabling a user's account (this keeps the account and data, just temporarily blocks the user from using Spirit) click here. For help deleting a single user's account click here.
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Users" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to remove users. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission. You also don't have the ability to delete your own account.
Deleting users in bulk
- Log in to the Admin Console here
- Locate the navigation bar on the left of the screen (If you are on a mobile device you might have to click the hamburger icon ☰ in the top left corner to reveal the navigation bar).
- Click on "Users" using the navigation bar, an additional dropdown will appear.
- Click on "All Users" in the new dropdown.
- In the list of accounts, check the check boxes to the left of the names of the accounts you would like to delete.
- Click on the trash can icon () towards the top of the page.
- Confirm you would like to delete the selected users by pressing "Yes, Delete".