This article will show you how to "bulk delete" teams from your organization.
1. Log in to the Admin Console here, or you can sign in, and click on “Open Admin Console” at the top of your “Spotlight” page.
2. Using the main navigation bar on the left, click on "Users", then select “Teams”
3. Select which "Team's" you would like to "Delete" using the check boxes located to the left of each team name.
4. Once team's have been selected, click on the (🗑) at the top of the screen, next to the "Create Team" button.
5. Next, you will be prompted to confirm your deletions. Select the "Yes, Delete" button to confirm.
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Users" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to create users. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission.