This article will show you how to add and remove users from a group in your organization.
1. Log in to the Admin Console here, or you can sign in, and click on “Open Admin Console” at the top of your “Spotlight” page.
2. Using the main navigation bar on the left, click on "Users", then select “Groups”
3. Select the "Group" you would like to add or remove user's from.
4. To add user click on the "Add Users to Group" button above the list of current members.
5. Use the search box to search for users you would like to add, then click on "Add to group" button to add the user.
6. To "Delete" a member from a group, click on the "X" to the right of a users name in the "Group Members" box. The user will be automatically removed and your group will be updated.
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Users" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to create users. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission.