User permissions allow users in your organization to administer certain aspects of Spirit. Any user in your organization can be granted a permission. For example you might want a certain user to only have the ability to edit events but not see user data. Permissions are the perfect way to handle this.
Edit user permissions
- Log into the Admin Console here
- Locate the navigation bar on the left of the screen (If you are on a mobile device you might have to click the hamburger icon ☰ in the top left corner to reveal the navigation bar).
- Click on "Users" using the navigation bar, an additional dropdown will appear.
- Click on "All Users" in the new dropdown.
- Click on the user you would like to give admin permissions to. The search bar in the top right can help you find them
- Under "Permissions" check the permissions you would like this user to have. A description of each permission is provided below.
- Click "Save"
|Edit Events||Allows a user to edit and create events. They also must have the "View Events" permission|
|View Events||Allows a user to view events and analytics|
|Edit Users||Allows a user to create, edit, and manage other users. They also must have the "View Users" permission|
|View Users||Allows a user view user's settings and information|
|Edit Venues||Allows a user to edit and create venues. They also must have the "View Venues" permission|
|View Venues||Allows a user to view venues in the admin console|
|Edit Notifications||Allows a user to send notifications and messages to other users. They must also have the "View Notifications" permission|
|View Notifications||Allows a user to view notification analytics|