This article will show you how to remove a user's account from your organization. Deleting a user will permanently delete their account. A deleted user's check in data will still be kept for event analytics. Any points earned for a team will also remain. A deleted account will not count towards your Spirit plan's account limit. For help with disabling a user's account (this keeps the account and data, just temporarily blocks the user from using Spirit) click here. For help deleting account in bulk click here.
Remove a user
- Log in to the Admin Console here
- Locate the navigation bar on the left of the screen (If you are on a mobile device you might have to click the hamburger icon ☰ in the top left corner to reveal the navigation bar).
- Click on "Users" using the navigation bar, an additional dropdown will appear.
- Click on "All Users" in the new dropdown.
- Locate the account you are trying to delete in the list and click on it. For convenience there is a search bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the red "Delete User" button underneath the user's profile picture.
- Confirm you would like to delete the user by pressing "Yes, Delete".