Sometimes you might want to manually award a user points for doing something other than checking in. Let's say you're doing a canned food drive and a user donates 5 cans of food. You might want to award them 5 points. Let's take a look at how to do this.
Manually award a user points
- Log in to the Admin Console here.
- Locate the navigation bar on the left of the screen (If you are on a mobile device you might have to click the hamburger icon ☰ in the top left corner to reveal the navigation bar).
- Click on "Users" using the navigation bar, an additional dropdown will appear.
- Click on "All Users" in the new dropdown.
- Locate the account of the person who you are trying to award points to in the list and click on it. For convenience there is a search bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Award Points" button (Located under the points total).
- Enter a reason for the points under "Label" (For example "Canned Food Drive") and then type in the amount of points you would like to award under "Points".
- Click "Award Points".