Sometimes you might want to manually award a user points for doing something other than checking in. Let's say you're doing a canned food drive and a user donates 5 cans of food. You might want to award them 5 points. Let's take a look at how to do this.
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Users" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to award points. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission.
Manually award a user points
- Log in to the Admin Console here.
- Locate the navigation bar on the left of the screen (If you are on a mobile device you might have to click the hamburger icon ☰ in the top left corner to reveal the navigation bar).
- Click on "Users" using the navigation bar, an additional dropdown will appear.
- Click on "All Users" in the new dropdown.
- Locate the account of the person who you are trying to award points to in the list and click on it. For convenience there is a search bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Award Points" button (Located under the points total).
- Enter a reason for the points under "Label" (For example "Canned Food Drive") and then type in the amount of points you would like to award under "Points".
- Click "Award Points".