There may come a time when you will need to switch an individual user's team. If you need to remove multiple users from a team it is better to do so in the "Teams" menu. For now, let's change an individual user's team.
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Users" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to change the user's team. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission.
Change an individual user's team
- Log in to the Admin Console here
- Locate the navigation bar on the left of the screen (If you are on a mobile device you might have to click the hamburger icon ☰ in the top left corner to reveal the navigation bar).
- Click on "Users" using the navigation bar, an additional dropdown will appear.
- Click on "All Users" in the new dropdown.
- Locate the account of the person whose team you are trying to change in the list and click on it. For convenience there is a search bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Team" dropdown at the bottom of the page.
- Select a new team for the account
- Click "Save"