You might need to reset a password on behalf of one of your users. If you are a user trying to reset your own password please click here. Otherwise let's get started.
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Users" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to reset passwords. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission.
Reset a user's password
- Log in to the Admin Console here
- Locate the navigation bar on the left of the screen (If you are on a mobile device you might have to click the hamburger icon ☰ in the top left corner to reveal the navigation bar).
- Click on "Users" using the navigation bar, an additional dropdown will appear.
- Click on "All Users" in the new dropdown.
- Locate the account of the person whose password you are trying to reset in the list and click on it. For convenience there is a search bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Reset Password" button near the top of the page.
- Enter a new password for the account in the "Password" box. The password must be at least 6 characters.
- Enter the same password again in the "Confirm Password" box.
- Click "Reset Password"