This article will show you how to remove a user's profile picture. This will permanently delete the user's profile picture and can not be undone.
1. Log in to the admin console here, or you can sign in, and click on “Open Admin Console” at the top of your “Spotlight” page.
2. Using the main navigation bar on the left, click on "Users", then select "All Users".
3. Locate the account of the user whose picture you are trying to remove.
4. Locate the picture at the top of the page. Click on the “X” button above the picture bubble.
5. Click “Yes, Delete” to confirm. This may take a couple seconds
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Users" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to edit pictures. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission.