You might need to reset a password on behalf of one of your users. If you are a user trying to reset your own password please click here. Otherwise let's get started.
1. Log in to the admin console here, or you can sign in, and click on “Open Admin Console” at the top of your “Spotlight” page.
2. Using the main navigation bar on the left, click on "Users", then select "All Users".
3. Locate the account of the user whose password you are trying to reset.
4. Click on the "Reset Password" button below the profile picture.
5. Enter a new password for the account in the "Password" box and then re-enter the same password in the "Confirm Password" box. The password must be at least 6 characters. Once done click the “Reset Password” button to confirm.
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Users" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to reset passwords. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission.