This article will help show you how to create a venue in your organization.
1. Log in to the Admin Console here, or you can sign in, and click on “Open Admin Console” at the top of your “Spotlight” page.
2. Using the main navigation bar on the left, click on "Venues", then select “New Venue”.
3. Search for your "Venue" using the search box on the right side of the screen.
4. Define the "Venue" parameters using the blue geo-bubble, and sizing fingers, then select "Create".
5. Once you have created your Venue, click the “Save” button, and your venue will be added to your organization!
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Venue" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to create venues. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission.
|Venue Name||The name of the venue (Ex: Football Stadium, Stadium)|
|Address Line 1||Address line 1 for your venue|
|Address Line 2||Address line 2 for your venue.This value is optional|
|City||The city your venue is in|
|State||The state your venue is in|
|Zip code||Your venue's Zip Code|